Part 1 (videos):
Watch each of the film clips listed in the module. While watching, take notes of the key people, events, inventions, artwork etc. Write a half page summary (double spacing) of the key points and figures for each film clip. There are 3 film clips.
Part 2 (readings)
In part two of this assignment, you must submit a half page summary (double spacing) for each reading . Number and title each reading section so that it is clear there are 4 distinct sections. These notes must be in your own words, and they must demonstrate your mastery and understanding of the material. Like the video summaries, you should highlight the key people, events, inventions, and any other important features of each reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJvxW0xJKxoLinks to an external site.
https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-middle-east/babyloniaLinks to an external site.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?