Identify a relevant story in the news, from the past two years, that focuses on community within the context of higher education.
Summarize the complexities of the situation, along with identified variables.
Identify factors in the situation that affect community development on campus.
Evaluate the link between relational connection and community development demonstrated by the situation.
Describe the role a student affairs department could play to engage students in activities that enhance relational connection and community in this situation.
Propose interventions, either created by you or indicated in the article, that would provide possible solutions or further healthy community development.
Support your analysis with 3-5 scholarly resources.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?