1. Identify and discuss opportunities/strengths and threats/weaknesses of the global business environment that Cemex operates in.
2. For each opportunity or threat identified above (in q. 1), discuss what level of available resources or competitive advantage Cemex has that could affect each opportunity/strength and/or threat/weakness
3. Explain the rationale for CEMEX’s transition from a national brand in Mexico to an international brand.
4.Using facts and data from the case, assess and interpret CEMEX’s financial performance relative to its international competitors and industry norms.
5. In light of the Cemex data and its overall competitive operating environment justify a recommendation of business downsizing; or maintain current business operations; or expand the business operations.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument