Do a personal SWOT analysis. Assess your personal strengths and weaknesses (skills, talents, abilities). What are you good at? What are you not so good at? What do you enjoy doing? What don’t you enjoy doing? Then, identify career opportunities and threats by researching job prospects in the industry you’re interested in. Look at the trends and projections. You might want to check out the Bureau of Labor Statistics information on job prospects. Once you have all this information, write a specific career action plan. Outline five-year career goals and what you need to do to achieve those goals.
I am interested in management. I would like to become a Director of Transportation for a Government or public agency.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.