Consider what Henning (2017) said about how boys of color appear older and more threatening, and therefore do not benefit from developmental age considerations. Identify one strategy for ensuring youth of color are treated appropriately, and explain why you believe this strategy will be effective. Your strategy should consider implicit bias and/or unconscious judgment.
In one original post, please answer the focus question providing supporting evidence from your module readings and multimedia. Then reply to at least two of your classmates’ posts in a substantive manner by asking questions or making comments that will further the discussion.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology