Understanding how data flows within the system is one of the key aspects for knowing how to secure and segment the data based on the classification level. Create a system design diagram that demonstrates how data flows within the system, and include a network diagram that has all the required regulatory security controls, network security devices, and the systems’ interconnection for the organizations you selected.
Part 1: Network Diagram and Data Flow Diagram
Illustrate how data flows within the business application system using Visio or similar diagramming software. Within the system and network portal diagram, you will show how the web portal is compliant. Be sure to address the following in the diagrams:
Display the organization’s technical requirements.
Display the compliance of associated servers, routers, access-control components, data storage, internal and external data communication, data backup, email servers, point of sales, thin clients, and so forth.
Identify related systems and assets, regulatory requirements, and overall risk approach.
Demonstrate each IT task to the next as aligned to regulations/compliance. For example, start with the user logging in and then go through each step and validate it.
Evaluate the implications of the system connectivity to the internet.
Evaluate if the systems have a data classification and how data is protected in transit, processing, and at rest.
Part 2: Explanation
In 250-500 words, explain the network diagram and how you addressed the diagram components listed in Part 1. Submit the diagram and explanation on on
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.