You are a contracting officer’s technical representative, a security system engineer, at a military hospital. Your department’s leaders are adopting a new medical health care database management system. And they’ve tasked you to create a request for proposal for which different vendors will compete to build and provide to the hospital.
A request for proposal, or RFP, is when an organization sends out a request for estimates on performing a function, delivering a technology, or providing a service or augmenting staff. RFPs are tailored to each endeavor but have common components and are important in the world of IT contracting and for procurement and acquisitions.
To complete the RFP, you must determine the technical and security specifications for the system. You’ll write the requirements for the overall system and also provide evaluation standards that will be used in rating the vendor’s performance. Your learning will help you determine your system’s requirements.
As you discover methods of attack, you’ll write prevention and remediation requirements for the vendor to perform. You must identify the different vulnerabilities the database should be hardened against.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.