Read the following scenario and per the APA Ethical Code of Standards (http://www.apa.org/ American Psychological Association), identify 1 Principle, 2 Standards and 2 of the subsections that the scenario is in violation of. Identify the full coding and fully explain why you think the scenario is in violation.
Example of your response in the following format:
Standard 6: Record Keeping & Fees
6.01 Documentation of Professional & Scientific Work/Maintaining Records
6.02 (a) Maintenance, Dissemination, and Disposal of confidential records of professional and scientific work.
Principle B: Fidelity & Responsibility
Your reasoning for the selection of all of these points:
Scenario: A School Psychologist is called into an elementary school to assess the intellectual abilities of a male fifth grader whose grades have slipped from an A average to a B average. Although nervous about being tested, the child is put at ease by the School Psychologist. The resulting scores from a battery of newly-developed, radically-different intellectual ability tests (developed by the same School Psychologist) indicate that the child needs to be removed from the classes he currently takes with classmates and be referred to remedial classes. The School Psychologist informs the child’s teacher, the principle, and the parents of the child’s resulting test scores. The School Psychologist emphasizes that only by the referral recommendation and adhering to it can the child be helped.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.