Implementing a Public Health Program
Using the Internet, research about the ten leading causes of death in the United States. List all the diseases and select one disease. Research further on your selected disease.
Based on research, create a 4 – to 7-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
A proposal for a public health program to address that disease within your community.
An outline of the steps you will undertake to evaluate the program you have proposed.
An evaluation design for your program.
An identification and collection of data to evaluate your program.
An explanation of the method determined for collecting the data.
Conclusions from the data and justification of those conclusions.
Recommendations for improvements to your program and a plan to communicate those recommendations.
The region researched should be The State of Georgia or the City of Atlanta.
Support your answers with appropriate research, reasoning, and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
- Discuss a care plan for Brian based on your assessment findings to include a NANDA nursing diagnosis with three NIC’s and three NOC’s.
- What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview?
- What can be pre-planned so everyone involved feels welcome, valued, included and comfortable ?
- Describe a personality process scenario involving the above mentioned trait(s).
- What are the similarities and differences of the various major strikes that occurred after the Civil War.
- Is it true that older siblings have such an influence that can cause the younger siblings to follow in their footsteps.
- Discuss three (3) population-driven challenges associated with your topic?
- Discuss a policy issue, come up with alternatives, select some criteria to evaluate them, and make a recommendation (remember my earlier buying a car example)?
- Describe your current knowledge on the research question based on your exploratory research.
- Write a report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group.