In the first paragraph, demonstrate what you learned and found more interesting about the posted content, highlighting several ideas or facts about the subject. Ask yourself, What did I learn about the topic from the content – videos or articles? The more you demonstrate what you learned that you otherwise did not know about the topic, the better off you are.
In the second paragraph, you should offer an educated opinion on the topic. Be opinionated and back up your arguments with reason. Begin this paragraph with something like, “In my opinion…” or “I think that…” And, not just what you think, but give a college-level explanation (or argument) as to WHY you think a certain way about the topic.
read article https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/05/30/the-world-wants-you-to-think-like-a-realist/
A realist, by contrast, sees the world more like social Darwanism, a world of survival of the fittest. Only the strongest survives. Each country should focus on their own national interest and be self interested. The Trump Administration’s “America First” slogan and approach to foreign policy is guided by a Realist philosophy to foreign affairs/policy, emphasizing unilateralism (a go it alone strategy regardless of allies and international institutions) and denouncing globalism and multilateralism.
Again, where do you stand? Are you a realist or an idealist? Or some combination of the two?
Keep trying to figure out where you stand, are you a realist or are you an idealist? An idealist thinks about how the world should be. An idealist considers ethics and morality in foreign policy. For example, if we as a nation stand for principles of liberty, freedom, political equality, and civil rights and liberties, then an idealist would argue that the American government should use it power to promote human rights, democracy, etc. around the world. And, it should support international institutions like the United Nations to reform governments to govern in the way we think they should.
- Critically discuss issues in the light of the current era, in which Canadian policy rapidly shifted toward legalization of cannabis, which influences the decisions of both clinicians and patients.
- What types of studies have been done relating to those in your study species or similar species?
- Describe your process of testing the usability of your document (one paragraph).
- Explain how Iran uses phenomenon of symmetrical and asymmetrical warfare in its warfare tactics and how does the Islamic Republic of Iran demonstrate and support terrorist organizations, in which use scholarly works to support this idea of.
- Explain why sometimes, the artificial laboratory environment may be preferable to real world settings.
- Write a book report or a newspaper article, erudite articulation of the relevant issue, law and legal reasoning by the judges.
- Explain how analysis of love in the play further, influence, and improve our understanding of the play?
- What is the difference between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address?
- Discuss extrajudicial measures programs for youth and describe under what circumstances and with which type of young people these programs are most effective.
- Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.