In this assessment you are required to write a 2000-2500 word essay examining what you consider to be the most interesting current and future challenges and opportunities for leadership in the cultural and creative industries, and reflecting on the implications for your practice. Your essay should draw on extensive reflection on your experiences throughout the course – including both in class activities and other experiences from your professional and/or educational life. The assignment requires that you to do more than describe these experiences – you will need to analyse your experiences to articulate what you have learned from them, and why this is significant.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology