In this unit, you were introduced to the two basic systems of understanding “how we know what we know.” In one of them, rationalism, knowledge proceeds from innate ideas that we are born with, in the other, empiricism, it proceeds from what we experience with our senses.
In an essay not to exceed two pages, discuss or explore one of the following questions:
Does it make a difference where our knowledge comes from?
Does knowledge really come from both of these sources?
Does knowledge really come from somewhere else?
Make sure you back up your claims with an argument organized into paragraphs.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.