For Milestone Three, you will write a letter to a stakeholder to describe and defend your proposed policy, addressing the critical elements in the Evaluation of Policy section of your final project. Stakeholders could include policy makers, healthcare providers, insurers, and healthcare consumers.
For additional details, review the Milestone Three Guidelines and Rubric PDF document.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?