Please use the following questions in your reflection:
– What are the case/simulation issues?
– What are the most valuable lessons you have learned?
– How can you apply what you have learned to your work, to your studies, or to any other aspect of your life (past, present or future)? How?
– What factors would prevent you from applying what you have learned?
– What is the relevant theory for the lessons learned?
– How have the sessions confirmed or changed your ideas about management?
– What gaps exist in your knowledge worthy of further investigation?
– In what ways might you consider closing these gaps and how might this assist your future career?
You need to list the key lessons from the case, simulation or video and explain the process of how and where they
were identified. You then need to summarise how you can observe the applications of them for different situations.
For example they could be situations within the organisations you are working for or situations you have heard about
or read thorough written materials.
CASE STUDY: EXPRESS LUBE – slide 7 / session 2 (
MARKING CRITERIA – P.12 / GUIDELINE BOL
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.