You will need to outline the DSP topic “Current CYber Threats to Information Technology Security in a Bisness Enviroment”. You need the basic problem statement and research questions you intent to explore within your selected researched field-based organization. Keep in mind the following overall parameters of the DSP:
The DSP is intended to:
Enhance your understanding of your field of study;
Provide experience conducting research in your field of study;
Develop your ability to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate data and conclusions in your field of study;
Make a significant contribution to your field of study;
Include a thorough review of associated professional literature;
Demonstrate your ability to design and carry out an individual research project;
Demonstrate a clear understanding of basic research principles, techniques, and ethics;
Demonstrate evidence of your ability to analyze and synthesize data, as well as draw and evaluate conclusions;
Develop skills in project planning, time management, organization, and implementation; and
Show evidence of a high level of professional competence
It is important to keep in mind that the DSP is not simply another graduate school assignment. The DSP is intended to help the student develop both personally and professionally. It must be scholarly, succinct, and of sufficiently high quality to be published, in part, in a peer-reviewed journal. DSP research may be cataloged and available to other researchers—seasoned professionals and academics, as well as future students—all over the world.
Submit at least a five page assignment that contains the following information as you articulate your research topic within the proposed DSP topic:
Develop a draft of the research problem / topic within the first two paragraphs of the assignment
Develop a draft set of research questions related to the selected research problem
What is the targeted selected organization that you plan to evaluate and apply your research / operational problem to?
Articulate and elaborate the characteristics and dynamics of the selected organization and how it aligns with the proposed research problem and research questions.
Articulate what academic and practitioner based literature supports the proposed research problem and how it relates to the selected organization.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.