Directions: Essay must be a full 5-pages in length, not including citation.
In a well-supported, properly-documented essay, please answer
the following: While Milton contends that he
bases his doctrinal writings on Biblical precedent and that his literary epic
is an extended metaphor (basically), some readers find that Milton writes some
pretty unBiblical things in Paradise Lost. Select one such instance and
explain how it diverges from the document (the Bible) that Milton treats
as an authority.
Special concerns: for this paper, you need to have at least 5
sources beyond the book. These need to be appropriate for a college level paper
and as such cannot be general encyclopedias, websites aimed at schoolchildren
studying for exams, etc.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.