Directions: Essay must be a full 5-pages in length, not including citation.
In a well-supported, properly-documented essay, please answer
the following: While Milton contends that he
bases his doctrinal writings on Biblical precedent and that his literary epic
is an extended metaphor (basically), some readers find that Milton writes some
pretty unBiblical things in Paradise Lost. Select one such instance and
explain how it diverges from the document (the Bible) that Milton treats
as an authority.
Special concerns: for this paper, you need to have at least 5
sources beyond the book. These need to be appropriate for a college level paper
and as such cannot be general encyclopedias, websites aimed at schoolchildren
studying for exams, etc.
- The Usefulness of Psychology in Education
- Unit 4 Individual Project MPM Monitoring Project Risk
- Final Project – Agency Visit and Social Worker Interview
- Johnny, a 10-year-old boy of below-average intelligence, quietly took his mother’s car keys from the hook by his front door, went out to the family car in the driveway, and started it up. While he had never done anything like this before, he had watched his mother drive hundreds of times and believed that he could do it. He backed out of the driveway successfully, but failed to put the car in “Drive” and backed into the neighbor’s car, which was parked on the street, damaging it extensively.
- Report writing
- Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Succession Myth
- Digital Technologies – Social Media
- Limitations of the study on which the article is based