Objective: To formulate hypotheses and use appropriate statistical analyses to test the hypothesis formulated, to use Excel to do data calculation, presentation, and analysis.
In the paragraphs below, four different research questions addressed by students and faculty here in recent years are described. For each of these scenarios, you need to: state the overall hypothesis, give a specific prediction, use Excel to test that prediction with an appropriate statistical analysis (record both the type of analysis and its results in your word file), create a figure (graph) in Excel that displays the data, and briefly summarize the findings in a narrative. You should create a Word file that gives the hypotheses, predictions, statistical test and results, displays the figure and provides the findings in a narrative. Turn this in to the assignment box provided on D2L by the due date and time as given in your syllabus. You must do ALL FOUR of these.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.