You have seen how strong brands are successful in the marketplace. Now, apply the same principles in defining your personal brand for positioning purposes to differentiate yourself and be successful in getting good job that leads to a great career.
One approach is to tell your brand story by using specific characteristics that define you to potential employers (similar to how brands connect to their customers). Define your brand based on what you have to offer.
List and describe at least three areas that can help define who you are to a potential employer. Here are some of the suggested areas to focus:
Leadership skills (describe your leadership roles at school, work, volunteer positions, and community). It is important to discuss your leadership skills, not merely list the different positions you may have held.
Academic achievements. You may want to list courses that you took (or plan to take) outside your academic field to strengthen your brand.
Experience: describe your contributions and accomplishments in your current and past positions. Your experience can be a good way to differentiate yourself. These include sales experience, project or event management experience, leadership experience, work commitment, entrepreneurial experience, customer service, international study, subject matter expertise, and community work.
If you do not possess some of these traits, e.g. leadership skills, please suggest a personal plan for addressing these deficiencies.
NOTE: SUBMISSIONS SHOULD FOLLOW BUSINESS MEMO FORMAT or STANDARD CV/RESUME.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.