In this project you will distinguish the difference between interviewing and interrogation and explain cognitive interviewing. These concepts are important in crime scene investigations to establish rapport with victims and suspects as well as elicit types of information to solve crimes. Preparation is the most important factor in successful interrogation and can help you gain a confession.
Specific instructions for this assignment are found in the Assignments section of the appropriate module in Content.
Submission Create a summary of the difference between interrogation and interviewing.
Write a paragraph on the importance of cognitive interviewing and when and how it should be accomplished.
After reviewing the explorations relating to our crime scene, pick one suspect to interview and write out ten questions that are interrogatory in nature.
You can use MSWord to complete this project.
Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font and double-space the project report.
Use proper APA formatting for citing your source(s).
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.
- Describe your thoughts on how Mac and PC users would spend their money differently and what they would value when making a choice (i.e., psychographic & behavioral characteristics).
- Explain how your intervention enhances the patient, family, or group experience.