Taking a broader look at ethical issues beyond bias (although you could discuss bias too, of course), investigate issues such as sustainability of the translation industry in the face of machine translation, fair use of machine translation, the environmental impact of machine translation, or transparency and trust when using machine translation. These are just ideas to what you could write about in ethics of machine translation, but you can write about all or just a few from that list or write about anything about ethics (wether its problems or anything) in machine translation.
Here are some references to get you started, but I also expect you to do your own research to find additional relevant material:
- How can we keep young African Americans off the streets and away from gun violence?(Expository Essay)
- Case Study: Measurement and Validation Assignment (BUSI 443)
- Biblical Integration Assignment (BUSI 443)
- Promotion and Pricing
- Presentation on critical appraisal of quantitative research of the article to evaluate its trustworthiness and its value to nursing.
- The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate comprehension of Jesus’ teaching about prayer, hospitality, and possessions, and to creatively construct an opportunity for a present-day group to learn and actively practice those teachings.
- What is inclusion and in what ways is it beneficial to the classroom community, individual children, and families?
- American politics
- Lord of the Flies
- Small Business Plan