MacLeod, L. (2016). Mission, Vision and Values Statements: The Physician Leader’s Role. (Health Care Organizations). Physician Leadership Journal, (5).
In this case study, you will learn about the importance of Mission and Value Statements. Although this article is written from the perspective of why this matter to physician leaders, it will be crucial to understand the process of creating a Mission and Value Statement for your healthcare entity.
Students reading this article should develop better perspectives on the difference between a Mission and Value Statement and why this is essential to the success of a healthcare entity to ensure both are carefully constructed and easy to understand and follow. This case provides students with the opportunity to analyze what makes an effective Mission and Value Statement.
Discuss why Mission Statements are critical for healthcare organizations.
Identify an effective Mission Statement for an organization that participates in Population Health strategy. You should plan to find a Mission Statement that is not used in this article.
Discuss what a Vision Statements is and how this should differ from a Mission statement; explain why the Vision Statement is critical for healthcare organizations.
Identify an effective Vision Statement for an organization that participates in Population Health strategy. You should plan to find a Vision Statement that is not used in this article or in the video.
Write an original sample Mission and Value Statement for a Population Health entity.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research