MacLeod, L. (2016). Mission, Vision and Values Statements: The Physician Leader’s Role. (Health Care Organizations). Physician Leadership Journal, (5).
In this case study, you will learn about the importance of Mission and Value Statements. Although this article is written from the perspective of why this matter to physician leaders, it will be crucial to understand the process of creating a Mission and Value Statement for your healthcare entity.
Students reading this article should develop better perspectives on the difference between a Mission and Value Statement and why this is essential to the success of a healthcare entity to ensure both are carefully constructed and easy to understand and follow. This case provides students with the opportunity to analyze what makes an effective Mission and Value Statement.
Discuss why Mission Statements are critical for healthcare organizations.
Identify an effective Mission Statement for an organization that participates in Population Health strategy. You should plan to find a Mission Statement that is not used in this article.
Discuss what a Vision Statements is and how this should differ from a Mission statement; explain why the Vision Statement is critical for healthcare organizations.
Identify an effective Vision Statement for an organization that participates in Population Health strategy. You should plan to find a Vision Statement that is not used in this article or in the video.
Write an original sample Mission and Value Statement for a Population Health entity.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.