L.I.R.N. Evidence-based Practice Assignment
Assignment: Write a 300-word minimum clinical application summary of the research article or case study report.
The paper should be 300-word minimum, typed, double spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, 1 margin.
Write the paper in the following order:
I. Citation: AMA style MUST BE USED
II. Clinical Application:
a. Describe why was the research/case study done (what is the purpose)
b. Describe any and all test and measurements used in the research/case study
c. Select and describe the interventions that are appropriate for the scenario
d. Describe what you would check to assure patient safety during the intervention
e. Describe a condition under which you would need to stop the intervention
f. Describe a condition under which you would contact the physical therapist for additional instruction
Example: Use the following format.
I. Citation in AMA syle.
Salwachter AR, Freischlag JA, Sawyer RG, Sanfey HA. The training needs and priorities of male and female surgeons and their trainees. J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 201: 199-205.
II. Clinical Application:
a. Introduction: The purpose (why the research was done) of this research was to determine…Describe the tests and measurements used in the study to prove the purpose of the research.Select and describe the interventions that are appropriate for the scenario. Describe what you would check to assure patient safety during the intervention.Describe a condition under which you would need to stop the intervention. Describe a condition under which you would contact the physical therapist for additional instruction
- Genocide & Mass Killing
- Using one or more recognised critical appraisal tool/s for qualitative research critically evaluate the strengths and limitations of the study by Clarke et al (2015, reference below) and discuss its implications for future research and practice.
- Evidence-Based Practice Initiatives
- Edit and revise the following proposed force majeure clause:
- Performance-Driven Workshop Handout
- What types of hormones have been shown by scientific studies to be linked to criminal activity (be specific)?
- Choose only ONE of the following options below and, in your post, write a paraphrase that avoids plagiarism of the paragraph you have chosen. Your paraphrase can be as long as the excerpt you have chosen, but should not duplicate any phrasing from the excerpt. If you must, you can quote up to three words in a phrase. Choose to paraphrase ONE of the excerpts below taken from Enclyclopedia.com:
- Describe schizophrenia in terms of negative symptoms and the postulated underlying neuronal circuitry responsible for negative symptoms. How do antipsychotics cause prolactin elevation and what are the consequences of elevated prolactin levels? Can this be treated without cessation of antipsychotic therapy? If so, how? What is the link between a conventional antipsychotic and the development of neuroleptic-extrapyramidal symptoms and tardive dyskinesia?
- Sample Whitepaper and Whitepaper Gallery
- Grounding Social Work Practice in Values, Knowledge, and Ethical Principles