L.I.R.N. Evidence-based Practice Assignment
Assignment: Write a 300-word minimum clinical application summary of the research article or case study report.
The paper should be 300-word minimum, typed, double spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, 1 margin.
Write the paper in the following order:
I. Citation: AMA style MUST BE USED
II. Clinical Application:
a. Describe why was the research/case study done (what is the purpose)
b. Describe any and all test and measurements used in the research/case study
c. Select and describe the interventions that are appropriate for the scenario
d. Describe what you would check to assure patient safety during the intervention
e. Describe a condition under which you would need to stop the intervention
f. Describe a condition under which you would contact the physical therapist for additional instruction
Example: Use the following format.
I. Citation in AMA syle.
Salwachter AR, Freischlag JA, Sawyer RG, Sanfey HA. The training needs and priorities of male and female surgeons and their trainees. J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 201: 199-205.
II. Clinical Application:
a. Introduction: The purpose (why the research was done) of this research was to determine…Describe the tests and measurements used in the study to prove the purpose of the research.Select and describe the interventions that are appropriate for the scenario. Describe what you would check to assure patient safety during the intervention.Describe a condition under which you would need to stop the intervention. Describe a condition under which you would contact the physical therapist for additional instruction
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.