Your essay should include the following – 8 paragraphs total, one paragraph (5-8 sentences) for each response (make sure your paragraphs start with a half inch indentation):
An introduction to the topic and article. A thesis should end your introduction
A summary of your selected essay
A discussion of the author’s purpose or goal and evidence used
A discussion of the author’s writing strategy and why the author may have used this strategy
Your response to the essay and its topic
An introduction of a Keiser University Library source to support your view
A discussion of the audience, a possible objection, and your counterargument
1000 words (minimum)
A Minimum of two sources with in-text citations (including your selected essay + a library source)
Attach a Microsoft Word document formatted to APA standards, including title page and a reference page.
Submission to OWL is recommended. Use of Tutor.com is recommended.
Please note the following:
All papers must be Microsoft Word documents.
The paper is double-spaced in Times New Roman, size 12, and has no extra spaces between the paragraphs.
The paper uses one-inch margins and half-inch indentions for the beginning of paragraphs. You can set this up in Microsoft Word to automatically default to these settings for your paper.
Your paper should include title page, body text, and a reference page.
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science