Content As the Director of your program, you are also responsible for writing policy. The general policy for observation and assessment has been written but is missing a section that outlines the connection to the families and collaboration. In this assignment, you will be creating an original section for your parent handbook about family conferences and collaboration between your program and families and their part in the observation and assessment process. *Note: Only original work is accepted. You are creating this insert in your own words. Copies or use of your program`s parent handbook language, or that of another established program, are not acceptable and will result in you having to redo the assignment. Instructions Create an original insert for the parent handbook using research on collaborating, decision-making, and goal setting with families that: Explains the collaborative process in relation to assessment goals for each individual child. Provide in-text APA citations from credible sources to support your ideas. Describes how your program works with families to assess children`s development, strengths, and needs. Demonstrates how these practices are aligned with the DAP position statement and the Code of Ethical Conduct. Provide in-text APA citations from credible sources to support your ideas. Details what the families` responsibilities are in the observation and assessment process Meets the following general requirements: Headings for the sections are used to organize information and engage the reader Follows the conventions of appropriate grammar, spelling, and writing. Provides references from at least 2 credible sources in APA format Although no there is no length requirement, all of the above criteria must be included. Refer to the grading rubric for details. Submit the insert for the parent handbook in a Word document.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.