I’m looking for a personal narrative to provide to a circuit court judge revolving around a change in circumstances to probation resultant from an OWI. Here are a list of facts:
-Experienced mental duress due to living in an abusive environment and dealing with stressful custody issues that contributed to an alcohol problem and subsequently an OWI
-Successfully completed a drug and alcohol rehabilitiation program with recommendations from the program director
-Been in therapy from March of 2022 and will continue therapy indefinitely
-Enrolling in college to pursue a degree in Psychology
-Living in stable housing currently
-Have stable employment that allows me to support myself while going through school
-Have no intentions of returning to Michigan and will continue my new life in New Hampshire
-Will continue to focus on personal improvement and be a functioning member of society
- Write a research article for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA).
- Write about a evil kidnapper from south Sudan.
- Explain the primary criteria that allows a drug/medication to be sold over-the-counter (OTC).
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?
- What can you do to help or manage when you are feeling strong emotions?
- Describe the data or evidence of the problem symptoms, e.g. with Pareto chart (Exhibit 1).
- Write a paper on teen pregnancy and the affect it has on low income communities. T
- What do researchers learn about the normal distribution from knowledge of the standard deviation?
- What was new or was interesting from your readings in Chapters 13?
- What are the best ways of evaluating public policies？