Have you ever felt alone and sad? The solution might be by hugging or petting any pet of your preference. Pet therapy is a broad term that includes animal-assisted therapy and other animal-assisted activities (mayo clinic,2020). Pet therapy can help you with various conditions, such as mental health disorders or heart disease but is not limited to those conditions only. This holistic therapy could improve your health by healing you from the inside to the outside. People who have participated in pet therapy have improved their mood and desire to fight whatever condition they are dealing with. The good thing about this therapy is that anybody can benefit from it. Some of the benefits of Animal-assisted therapy are helping people relax, providing comfort, improving cardiovascular health, and reducing loneliness. Pet therapy could be with the pet of your choice. It could be with a dog, cat, or hamster. Pet therapy is comparably cheaper than other medical treatments that are expensive. It does not have any side effects, and if the treatment doesn`t work, you could easily replace it with something else. In conclusion, pet therapy is an excellent alternative to pills or invasive treatments that could cause more bad than good. Reference: Mayo Clinic Staff. (2020, September 15). Therapy dogs bring joy and healing. Mayo Clinic. Retrieved May 22, 2022, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/pet-therapy/art-20046342 Animal-Assisted Therapy Research. UCLA People-Animal Connection. (n.d.). Retrieved May 22, 2022, from https://www.uclahealth.org/pac/animal-assisted-therapy ———————————————————————– Write a 450 to 500 word draft of a persuasive speech. To complete the assignment: Organize your speech similar to this order: Introduction that grabs attention Argument 1 Argument 2 Argument 3 Conclusion that seals the persuasive intent Use this structure (or one similar) to create an outline that details the persuasive arguments or evidence from your research that you will use.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.