you are to watch the following BBC documentary by Dr. Conor Cunningham titled Did Darwin Kill God?
After taking notes on the documentary, write up a 2 to 3-page reflection. Discuss in your reflection what stands out to you and why. In addition, discuss how this documentary relates to (1) the Classical Definition discussed in our class; and (2) Our discussion on the relationship between Science and Religion (Ref. PowerPoint slides).
You will be graded in the following way:
Did you type up at least two whole pages (or up to three pages) in Microsoft word (Double Space / Times New Romans font / Normal margin boarders)?
Did you identify intelligently with what resonated with you in the documentary, and did you connect it with the Classical Definition of God and our discussion on Science and Religion?
Did you engage in a meaningful way with the documentary in your reflection?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.