WORLD APPLICATION: PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONSOVERVIEW
assignment provides students with an opportunity to utilize their knowledge of
planning and decision making by applying a specific cost technique / concept to
a selected organization. Students will combine knowledge obtained from the
textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, and Discussion: Planning and Decision
Making in applying the selected technique / concept to the organization and
showing how it improves / impacts the organizations strategic allocation of
1 of the 2 techniques/concepts discussed in your Discussion: Planning and
Decision making thread and develop a real-world application paper. Select a
company that you work for now or have worked for in the past, or a company in
your community of which you have sufficient knowledge. Show how the selected
technique/concept would be applied to that particular business in its strategic
allocation of financial resources. Your paper must be in current APA format and
must include references from at least 7 peer-reviewed journal articles. The
paper must be at least 57 pages, not including the title page and reference
Selected technique/strategy: 1. Target Costing
2. Theory of Constraints
your Real World Application: Planning and Decision Making Assignment for
Sunday, June 13th at 6pm ct.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.