Here is the article that should be reviewed: https://www.bu.edu.eg/portal/uploads/Nursing/Maternal%20and%20Newborn%20Health/1836/publications/Heba%20Abdel%20Fattah%20Ibrahim%20Abdel%20Fattah_4.pdf
Directions for the assignment:
1) Provide an introduction in one paragraph. The purpose of this paper is to define and review statistics, summarize one research studies…..etc.
2) Define and review the current statistics (within last 1-2 years) r/t issue (20%)
3) Summarize ONE research studies, specifically summarize the problem, purpose, research question or hypotheses, cite and describe tools/instruments used, sample size, major study findings including major statistical findings including p values (i.e. < 0.05) for quantitative research or major themes for qualitative research, study limitations and study recommendations.(25%). 4) Identify and discuss current recommended EBP Practice/Treatment Recommendations (can be protocols/guidelines). Then discuss what is the nurse’s “role/voice” and the nurse’s role with the team and the interprofessional role in implementing care/changes/improvements in care (25%). 5) Identify at least two policy/legal and/or economic/global issues/implications specifically related to the topic (20%). 6) Use APA Format in writing paper and citing references and grammar (10%). These a few of these websites should be used for information: 1. https://www.aha.org/advocacy/quality-and-patient-safety American Hospital Association(AHA) 2. https://www.ahrq.gov/ Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) https://www.ahrq.gov/patient-safety/index.html 3. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/clinical-care.html Clinical Care Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19 from the CDC 4. https://nam.edu/ National Academy of Medicine (formerly the Institute of Medicine – IOM) 5. http://www.idsociety.org/Index.aspx - Infectious Disease Society of America 6. http://www.npsf.org National Patient Safety Foundation and Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) have combined together 7. http://qsen.org Quality and Safety Education for Nursing (QSEN) 8. http://www.jointcommission.org/standards information/npsgs.aspx The Joint Commission - (TJC) 9. https://nursingandndnqi.weebly.com/ndnqi-indicators.html -- National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.