Find 2 peer-reviewed articles that are no more than 4 years old and closely relate to the concept.
After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to summarize. Your thread should be in APA format, use the following headings, and include the information listed below in the following format and be posted directly in the discussion board:
Definition: a brief definition of the key term; this does not count in the word requirement. The definition must be cited to the source.
Summary: Choose 1 of the articles and clearly summarize it in your own words. This must be 150 word minimum. While the majority of the summary should be focused on the article, be sure to note the article’s author as well as his/her credentials. This information should be clearly cited.
Discussion: Using a minimum of 400 words, write a brief discussion in your own words of how the article relates to the selected concept. The discussion should include input from BOTH ARTICLES chosen for the key concept. Some discussion could include whether the articles agree or disagree; recommendations in the articles for integration in the workplace, etc.
Biblical Integration: You must integrate your key term with a biblical truth. Integration of biblical truth is not simply listing a Bible verse but connecting the Scripture to the concept being covered. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
References: All references must be listed at the bottom of the thread in current APA format.
Be sure to use the headers (Definition, Summary, Discussion, Biblical Integration, References) in your thread to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Use 3rd person.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.