Find 2 peer-reviewed articles that are no more than 4 years old and closely relate to the concept.
After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to summarize. Your thread should be in APA format, use the following headings, and include the information listed below in the following format and be posted directly in the discussion board:
Definition: a brief definition of the key term; this does not count in the word requirement. The definition must be cited to the source.
Summary: Choose 1 of the articles and clearly summarize it in your own words. This must be 150 word minimum. While the majority of the summary should be focused on the article, be sure to note the article’s author as well as his/her credentials. This information should be clearly cited.
Discussion: Using a minimum of 400 words, write a brief discussion in your own words of how the article relates to the selected concept. The discussion should include input from BOTH ARTICLES chosen for the key concept. Some discussion could include whether the articles agree or disagree; recommendations in the articles for integration in the workplace, etc.
Biblical Integration: You must integrate your key term with a biblical truth. Integration of biblical truth is not simply listing a Bible verse but connecting the Scripture to the concept being covered. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
References: All references must be listed at the bottom of the thread in current APA format.
Be sure to use the headers (Definition, Summary, Discussion, Biblical Integration, References) in your thread to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Use 3rd person.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.