Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbX4HUOdE8&ab_channel=RSA
And address the following:
Explain the value of diverse perspectives in the process of innovation.
How is this related to the concept of strong versus weak ties?
Why do most large organizations seem to have trouble coming up with and implementing innovations?
If you were running a large organization, how would you make sure that innovative thinking was not only “safe,” but encouraged? Why is it important to make it “safe to fail”? (consider the matrix of possible outcomes for innovation and for the innovator).
In connection with #4, watch the following short TED talk by Shimpei Takahashi: https://www.ted.com/talks/shimpei_takahashi_play_this_word_game_to_come_up_with_original_ideas
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.