Bio-psychosocial, political, economic, and environmental factors impact public health, healthcare disparities, and health promotion. These factors can also be used to address the development of strategies to influence health policy and advocate for social justice related to access to care, health disparities, health promotion, and disease prevention.
View the WORLD.MINDS talk to learn more:
Sir Michael Marmot: Social Determinants of Health
Use the prompt and questions to develop an original response:
How do bio-psychosocial, political, economic, and environmental conditions impact public health? Provide two examples.
How can nurses advocate in situations of healthcare disparities and promote health? Provide two examples.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.