1. For this assignment, you will identify different types of research and support material. After watching (Baby Cry Translator video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Ou3GERDuk,
2. Then, fill out the worksheet I attached.
Here are the instructions for the worksheet:
Please type in the speaker’s exact language when verbally citing the research they collected through various types of support material. In some cases, the speaker will paraphrase the research and then verbally cite it, and in other cases, the speaker will provide a direct quotation and then verbally cite it. NOTE: You are not paraphrasing what you wrote in the quotation box. Instead, in the paraphrasing boxes, you will provide examples of paraphrasing used by the speaker in the speech.
You will need to fill in all of the boxes supplied in the worksheet.
If an example from the speech is not provided, type the phrase “not applicable” in that box. At the end of the worksheet, it asks how many sources were cited during the speech; in that box, type in a number.
I will also attach an example worksheet that has already been done for another video to help you.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.