This assignment will allow you to further explore a topic related to our course that is of your interest. You will research your chosen topic in depth. Accordingly, you will submit a research paper that is 5-8 pages of written content (a minimum of 5 written pages, not including covers pages, pictures, maps, citations, etc.), typed, double-spaced, and of standard font (10-12 font size). In addition, you must use at least five sources (your textbook can be used as a source). Use APA, MLA or any other writing format to show your sources for summarizing, paraphrasing or for direct quotes.
TOPIC: Haitian Workers in the Sugarcane Industry of the Dominican Republic
use video: The price of sugar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_EkCesIp8&t=19s
- What are the basic elements of community policing?
- Discuss the effects of the war in Ukrainian on the global activities, inflation and fiscal policies.
- Describe in detail, Jerome Hall’s seven principles of criminal law. How does the MPC view of mens rea enhance our understanding of the principles?
- Write an argumentative essay on why NIL is useful for college students.
- Describe the many factors that prevented DeShawn and his mother from seeking help and their resistance to reporting violence in the home.
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life