Employ: Research Process
For this week’s assignment:
at least 3 primary resources and at least 2 secondary resources, for the
Stem Cell Research
a literature review for each of the resources identified
your literature review include the introduction to your paper which should
include the claim statement and thesis statement.
a reference page
Your literary resources, and introduction should be in
APA format. All citations and references should be in APA format.
(2005). Stem Cell Research: The Bigger
Picture. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine, 48(2), 181-94. Retrieved
Eggleson, K. K. (2012). STEM CELL-BASED THERAPIES: Promises, Obstacles,
Discordance, and the Agora. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine, 55(1),
1-25. Retrieved from
Institutes of Health. (2016). Stem Cell Information.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Retrieved May 30, 2018, from https://stemcells.nih.gov/info/basics/1.htm
Center. (2018). Stem Cell Research at the Crossroads of Religion and Politics.
Retrieved May 30, 2018 from
Stem Cell and Orthopaedic Foundations Partner on Stem
Cell Research. (2014). PR Newswire. Retrieved from
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?