Now that you completed the STP analysis, the CEO wants you to develop strategies for the new supplement product in relation to: Content: a) The brand (ownership, name, product line, licensing) (1 page) b) Packaging (including labeling) (1 page) c) Other key elements such as variety, quality, features, sizes, etc. (1 page) d) Marketing channels and supply chain (info and merchandise flow, etc.) (1 page) e) Reference page (1 page) Formatting guidelines: Part 2 must be 4 pages of content (cover points a-to-d listed above) and 1 page of references. Do not include a cover page. You must cite the book and at least 5 external sources using APA style formatting. Use Times New Roman 12, double-spaced. Do not cite Wikipedia or Investopedia! In addition to the book, use only the following resources: national newspapers, official government websites, business magazines such as Inc.com, fastcompany.com, Harvard Business Review hbr.org, and The Economist. To be successful, make sure you address all the issues described above. * Part 1 Instructions and chapters from the book have been uploaded. **Part 1 paper has been uploaded for your convenience. ***Chapters 11, 12, 16 and 17 have been uploaded.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.