Select 1 book on a person/persons with a communication (speech, language, hearing) disorder. This could be a personal account from someone who has the disorder, or written by a family member. You will be writing a report that is 2 pages in length. Here is what your report must contain:
1. Summarize the topic of the book, including a complete description of the communication disorder.
2. How did the disorder affect the person/family?
3. What interventions/strategies were implemented?
4. Last of all, describe what the book taught you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR REPORTS:
1. Be sure your report is of the required length (2 pages). Reports shorter than the required length will have points deducted.
2. Double or one-and-a-half space your reports
3. Do not use huge margins: do not use larger than a one-inch margin. I am not fooled by large margins. or centered text.
4. Be sure to choose a style-MLA or APA are the most common
5. Provide a reference list at the end: in some styles this is called a “Bibliography”, in others, “References”. The book you read may be your only reference
6. If you use web resources, be sure to cite and include in your reference list
7. Use citations within your report where appropriate.
8. BE SURE TO USE correct grammar and spelling!!! Points will be removed for spelling/grammatical mistakes. A formal writing style is required- be professional and avoid slang.
It generates a percentage of “originality” for your paper. You paper needs to meet or exceed 75% originality. Do not use another student’s paper, fail to cite, or over- quote. It generates a percentage of “originality” for your paper. You paper needs to meet or exceed 75% originality. Do not use another student’s paper, fail to cite, or over- quote. It generates a percentage of “originality” for your paper. You paper needs to meet or exceed 75% originality. Do not use another student’s paper, fail to cite, or over- quote.
- Discuss a policy issue, come up with alternatives, select some criteria to evaluate them, and make a recommendation (remember my earlier buying a car example)?
- Describe your current knowledge on the research question based on your exploratory research.
- Write a report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group.
- What implications does Carr’s argument have for the future of education and knowledge acquisition?
- To what degree do you believe spiritual health and maturity play a role on the team?
- Write a paper why swimming is the safest sport?
- Discuss two similarities and two differences between Mark’s view and Durkheim’s view of urbanization impact on society.
- What are some specific actions that public managers can take to prepare for and react to abrupt, disruptive shifts in a public administration setting?
- What resources will you need to achieve self-authorship?
- Explain how you support the diagnosis by specifically identifying the criteria from the case study.