Should the same gender Correctional Officers be
subject to pat frisk and strip search those inmates, who
consider themselves a women or man by the inmates’
request, or should they be pat frisk and strip searched by
any officers the Correctional Department deem necessary to
fulfill the task? Or should the inmate been housed with the
same gender inmate he or she feels they are? You can take
the position to defend the inmates or correctional officers.
Please elaborate on the pros and cons of your decision. Do
not forget to provide citation(s) in defending your answer.
The research paper should be submitted with your name,
course, and date in the upper left corner (No Cover Page).
The title centered, use APA style (particularly paying
attention to in text citations, and references), double spaced,
12 font Time Roman, and essay style (five paragraphs only)
and be mindful of grammatical errors. You should have only
one in-text citation in each paragraph of the body and three
references to match.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.