For this assignment you will need to compare the three main
Sociological Perspectives (Structural Functionalist, Social Conflict
Theory, and Symbolic Interactionist) as well as choosing one of the main
theorists (Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Karl Marx, and Talcott Parsons).
For the theorist portion, you can discuss anything your find
interesting about the individual. I am not looking for anything
specific. You may also choose another sociological theorist.
Once you have chosen your theorist you will need to do some research
into both. I would like additional information that is not listed in the
lecture notes or the textbook. This is you chance to add to your knowledge of the information and provide you with a foundation for the rest of the class.
1 page of text minimum per topic (meaning 1
a page for theorist and 1 page for the theory), no maximum. The only information I need is your name in the top left corner. One full page of
text is approximately 650-700 words. Your total submission should be at least 1300 words. Please make sure to submit as 1 essay with both portions included.
References and citations required for outside information.
1 Page per topic – 1 page for the theory portion and 1 page
of the theorist portion. 2 pages minimum with a combined 1300 word minimum requirement. You can upload both as a single document rather
than two separate items.
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research