Using 1 paragraph per aricle, summarize these four articles following the CABIN Structure
Article 1: The other side is not dumb by Sean Blanda
Article 2: Why America is self segregating by Dana Boyd
Article 3: all words matter the manipulation behind ‘all lives matter by kelly coryell ( I cant find this aricle to attach and I cant copy it from my online textbook
Article 4: Could back english mean prison sentence? by John Mcwhorter
When you summarize texts, your summaries should always be CABIN summaries…
C for Comprehensive = capture the entire argument (but not all the details)
A for Accurate = capture the writer’s position and ideas fully and correctly
B for Brief = shorter than the original—typically 20-25% of the original
I for Independent = stand on its own (reader can grasp the argument without reading original)
N for Neutral = fair and without bias (especially when you disagree with the ideas)
Begin with the main idea and with introducing the article and the author and their credentials:
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations