Telemedicine became the evolving process of delivering primary care and consultation during the pandemic, identify the barriers that telehealth and telehealth consultation need to overcome to become mainstream of clinical practice (MO 3,).
All references cannot be older than 2018 and must be peer reviewed scholarly articles.
One reference must be from the following textbook: Tracy,
M. F., & O’Grady, E. T. (2019). Hamric and Hanson’s: Advanced Practice
Nursing. An integrative approach (6th ed.). St. Louis: Elsevier. (This week’s readings: chapters 22,23,24)
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?