Please write an 800-word essay about the CoronaVirus. Please identify the key ideas of this event:
How did the media shape the event/story?
How did others react to the way it was portrayed in the media?
Did others create movements based on the way the media portrayed the event?
Did people react differently in other parts of the world?
How was the event shaped by various information systems?
Please do not use first person, this must be written in third person. It must include in-text citations and a reference page at the end. Please use the three articles that I have uploaded to write this essay an to answer the key ideas listed above. Also, please cite in-text and in the reference page these three articles.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.