from the book “My son the fanatic” by Hanif Kureishi, identify two ways the book can be interpreted with the first way being the way you think it should be interpreted. Argue through your interpretation of the story analyzing at least two quotations. Explain the value of this interpretation. Then create a counterclain that interprets the story differently. Analyze two quotations to support this interpretation. Point out 2 potentials flaws with your previous argument or alternative interpretations of your evidence. Finally , create a refutation and explain why your initial interpretation (reflected in your thesis statement) is more accurate. Support your refutation with the analysis of at least one quotation. Conclude your essay so that your claim is successful. ICE quotations per MLA style and try to write as much about each quotation as possible
- Describe your process of testing the usability of your document (one paragraph).
- Explain how Iran uses phenomenon of symmetrical and asymmetrical warfare in its warfare tactics and how does the Islamic Republic of Iran demonstrate and support terrorist organizations, in which use scholarly works to support this idea of.
- Explain why sometimes, the artificial laboratory environment may be preferable to real world settings.
- Write a book report or a newspaper article, erudite articulation of the relevant issue, law and legal reasoning by the judges.
- Explain how analysis of love in the play further, influence, and improve our understanding of the play?
- What is the difference between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address?
- Discuss extrajudicial measures programs for youth and describe under what circumstances and with which type of young people these programs are most effective.
- Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.
- Explain how Cartoon Commercials and the Construction of Gender from the 1990s.
- What tensions exist between different feminist perspectives on the use of the legal system to address crimes against women?