For the final paper in this course, you will create a researched analysis of an issue related to digital rhetoric. Throughout our readings, we have encountered many rhetorical trends that impact how we communicate, compose, and live today. This project challenges you to connect the ideas and concepts from our readings to contemporary issues you encounter in our current digitally-focused world. This project asks you to demonstrate and apply your knowledge of one or more of the concepts we have studied in our course to help us better understand a contemporary issue or phenomenon related to digital communication. That is, you will do a rhetorical analysis of a current issue, topic, concern, etc. using one of the theories we have studied as a lens for your analysis. For example, you might analyze how Burke`s theory of terministic screens relates to how we use social media platforms such as Instagram. Or, you might apply Messaris`s theory of visual rhetoric to analyze the data visualizations that have been created to communicate information about the COVID-19 pandemic. As you get started, it may be helpful to consider Eyman`s two approaches to digital rhetoric: developing new theories specifically for digital communication, and applying or adapting existing theory to digital communication Which approach will you take to conduct your analysis? paper will need to include the following: A title page formatted according to APA standards for student papers. An introduction providing context for the contemporary issue and identifying the theory or theories you will apply in your analysis. A brief description (one paragraph) of the theory/theories you have selected to demonstrate your understanding and set up your analysis A close analysis of the issue or phenomenon. This analysis should show both a thorough understanding of the theory/theories you`ve chosen and a well-supported articulation of the relevance this theory lends to the identified current issue. In other words, make sure you express how this theory helps us better understand the issue/phenomenon. A conclusion summarizing this theory`s significance to understanding our contemporary, digitally-mediated world. A references page including entries for all of the sources you have cited in your paper. All papers must be 5-7 pages in length, not including the title or references pages, and will need to cite at least four sources. Two of the sources you use must be scholarly
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.