Week 4 Discussion: The Electoral College Argument, Politics and Social Media
28 unread replies.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Textbook: Chapters 5, 6 and 10 (Title: The Struggle for Democracy, 2018 Elections and Updates Edition Revel Access; APA CITATION: E. S & Page, B. I. (2018). The Struggle for Democracy, 2018 Elections and Updates Edition. (12th ed.). Pearson.) https://u1lib.org/book/18644765/12656e
Initial Post: minimum of 3 scholarly sources (must include your textbook for one of the sources).
Initial Post Option 1: List the ways in which contemporary presidential campaigns have used social media as a campaign tool. Do you consider social media as a successful tool? Explain your answer. Do you see social media as an unsuccessful tool? Explain your answer and provide examples.
Minimum of 3 sources cited (assigned readings and an outside source) for your Initial Post
APA format for in-text citations and list of references
- Navigating the Complex Landscape of Illegal Immigration in the United States Essay
- Strategic Analysis of Apple Inc.’s Innovative Healthcare Technology Venture Research
- Review of John A. Historian’s Exploration of Imperial Rise and Fall Book Review
- Negligence Liability, and Contract Dispute in Music Festival Incidents Essay
- TikTok Trends and Cultural Consumption Among Older Adults Research
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus Essay
- Exploring Sartrian Existentialism Through Character Development in ‘Last Images of the Shipwreck’ Essay
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research