Week 4 Discussion: The Electoral College Argument, Politics and Social Media
28 unread replies.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Textbook: Chapters 5, 6 and 10 (Title: The Struggle for Democracy, 2018 Elections and Updates Edition Revel Access; APA CITATION: E. S & Page, B. I. (2018). The Struggle for Democracy, 2018 Elections and Updates Edition. (12th ed.). Pearson.) https://u1lib.org/book/18644765/12656e
Initial Post: minimum of 3 scholarly sources (must include your textbook for one of the sources).
Initial Post Option 1: List the ways in which contemporary presidential campaigns have used social media as a campaign tool. Do you consider social media as a successful tool? Explain your answer. Do you see social media as an unsuccessful tool? Explain your answer and provide examples.
Minimum of 3 sources cited (assigned readings and an outside source) for your Initial Post
APA format for in-text citations and list of references
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?