This assignment requires that you construct a PowerPoint (or similar) presentation that explores the ethics behind a social justice cause or movement. People join social justice movements to achieve equity, inclusion, and justice for entities such as humans, nonhuman animals, and the environment.
Select a social justice movement and discuss how at least two ethical concepts listed below have been or could be used to create social change.
Your presentation must address the following:
Briefly explain the history of the social movement.
What ethical problem are activists hoping to solve?
What is their ethical motivation for joining together to elicit social change?
Include at least two of the following ethical concepts:
Have at least 7 slides (including title and reference). Use the book as a reference and list it at the end of the presentation. You may include graphics or other visual aids to enhance your presentation. You can use two outside sources, I can speak to the expert or send them the link.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument