Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for
earning your grade.
Select one of the case studies from below.:
HIPPA Privacy Rule
Questions to answer in the template for the HIPPA Privacy Rule
Is the term privacy rule accurate in describing the HIPPA
legislation? Why or why not?
How could this issue of patient privacy have been handled in a
more ethical manner?
Based on the limited information in this article, do you think
the HIPPA legislation achieves its objective of securing patient privacy?
Did Jenna and Mrs. Peterson handle this situation with
Mountainside Family Medicine Associates in an ethical manner? Why or Why not?
Changes in Terms: Lessons from
Questions to answer in the template for the Changes in Terms:
Lessons from Facebook case study:
What prompted Instagram to change the terms of service (TOS)
Critics and many Instagram customers reacted strongly to the TOS
change. Was there in error of judgment on the companys part? Why or why not?
Did Instagram respond appropriately to the PR crisis over the
change in the TOS? Why or why not?
Download the file Template_for_Evaluating_Case_Studies.docx.
The instructions, format, and assessment rubric for completing the
case study are found in the template.
The length of each reply required is very specific. Your
answer must be focused and on target. If you are asked to complete an
Executive Summary for any business project, the ability to be focused and on
target is required.
Critical thinking will also be required to show the connections
between ethical theories and personal behavior in your evaluation.
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research
- Rethinking Capital Punishment Research
- Understanding Learning Difficulties in South Africa Essay