Pls no plagarism. The National Minimum Drinking Age Act (NMDAA) of 1984 has established age of 21 as a national drinking age. Every state is obliged to follow this act. However, despite all of measures and laws, underage drinking remains a serious health problem in the US. 40% high school seniors report using alcohol in the past month, and 90% report that alcohol is easy to obtain. Drinking by young people has numerous health and safety risks including injuries, impaired judgment, increased risk of assault, and death. The NMDAA has been challenged on several grounds, state right’s, youth rights, public safety. Questions to consider when writing the PAPER 1:
• Will reducing the drinking age make it easier to teach young people to drink responsibly? Will they be more amenable to being responsible if they are allowed to drink?
• Is the reducing the drinking age simply capitulating to the realities that young people drink?
• Will reducing the drinking age result in very young people driving under influence?
• Does the drinking age of 21 discriminate against young people?
• If the drinking age is lowered and problem surface, will it be easy to change the law back to 21?
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.