Select an emerging issue in abnormal
psychology and assign you to the “Pro ” side of taking
goals in the debate will be to:
Demonstrate understanding of the
emerging issue and relevant research findings
Display critical thinking skills,
while demonstrating an understanding of the emerging issue that enables you to
present your side in a rational manner.
Identify at least two critical
dilemmas and/or points related to the issue (e.g., ethics, socio-cultural
Defend your position with compelling
arguments and predictions for future trends
Select and apply relevant theoretical
discussion, empirical data, and practical evidence from professional, scholarly
The emphasis is on clear, critical
analysis. Historically, strong, well-developed papers average around 5-pages of
text, before adding title page and references page.
Structure your paper utilizing APA
style (7th Edition); this includes title page, headings, in-text citations,
reference page, and general paper format (1-inch margins, double-spaced,
appropriately sized sans serif or serif fonts – e.g., 12 Times Roman). An abstract is not required.
Accurately use APA style citations
Apply sound writing mechanics: write
with clarity, paying attention to spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Write a paper on the Madisonian Model of American Government.
- Write a paper on “How one defines what a person is or when human life begins determines one’s bioethical views on major issues such as abortion, IVF, embryonic stem cell research, and euthanasia.”
- Write a paper on how Critical analysis can be understood as the practice or process of breaking down and examining arguments presented in text or speech and assessing their viability.
- What is the prevalence of acute malnutrition between children 6–59 months of age living at Mifolni refugee camp? What are the major factors that could be associated with acute malnutrition in the camp?
- Write a Final Review Essay on Cone’s The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- Write a paper on the principles with which the website will be designed so that it is pedagogically effective in teaching students the history of Black female mathematicians.
- Knowledge and competencies of an enrollment management professional.
- What are the effects of Bullying and Mental Health.
- WRITE AN ESSAY AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
- Write an essay on the Children taking antipsychtics not prescribed by a mental health provider.