The book is “The Norton Anthology” 10th edition.
You could read these two poem to get a better understanding of what my professor is asking. Please quote more sources from the book instead of online sources.
Joseph Conrad “The heart of Darkness”
Nguige wa Thiong’o “Decolonizing the mind”
- health and fitness
- Choose from Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues, Case 11, p. 189, or Case 16, p. 181 and compose an 800-word written analysis in which you identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved.
- Case Study Analysis
- Journal article review
- Identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved. Discuss the moral issues you have identified in terms of two the following: utility, duties, rights.
- comparing windows vs linux
- Identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved; identify what universalizable moral duties are at stake; identify how the principle of respect for persons applies to the case.
- LITERARY ANALYSIS ESSAY- NOVEL
- How comfortable are you with writing in general? What do you feel is your greatest strength and/or weakness when it comes to writing? 2. How comfortable are you with using sources in your essays? What do you feel is your greatest strength and/or weakne